Your Board has been working hard to program a spectacular dog-friendly event at the Park. Featuring: Manitoba Mutts, Winnipeg Humane Society, Canadian Animal Blood Bank, Winnipeg Animal Services, Winnipeg Police K9 Unit, Agility Dawg, PetSecure and more!
There will be tons of great giveaways, animals to adopt, pet supply vendors, food trucks, dog agility demos, and amazing prizes at our player’s choice raffle…Plus more surprise features to come!
The next Brenda Leipsic Dog Park board meeting will take place on April 28th from 7:00-9:30pm at 80 Derek Street.
1. Spring Event recap (incl. #’s from Dan and Andrea)
2. Logo update (if any): Kristy
3. New Sites Sub-Committee update (if any): Suz
4. Do we want to plan a summer event? Fundraiser?
5. Other Business
6. Open Chat: to sketch out ideas for planning/ layout of new Parker/Hurst site, prior to sit-downs with Transit /Wpg. Parks/ BRT Contractor’s Project Designers.
If you would like to attend as a guest please fill in the below form: